in your time-out
These services are included at Alpinum
A holiday with us in Alpinum is filled with adventure, nature and culture. Chill out in our spa and surprise your palate with culinary experiences… But that’s not all! Find everything else that is included in a holiday with us below.
- Use of the in-house spa and wellness area
(pool, Finnish sauna,Turkish steam bath and infrared cabin)
- Spa bag with bathrobes and slippers -Afternoon tea in the sauna area
- Shampoo and shower gel in the bathroom
- Free wi-fi in all rooms
- Safe in the room
- Certified “Tauferer Quellwasser” spring water from every faucet and in the showers
You may also
- Use public transport in all of South Tyrol with the Holiday Pass
- Get 10 % off in the ski rental shop “Sportrent” in Speikboden
- Enjoy a daily activity program offered to you by the tourism board of Sand in Taufers
Please note that our offers have a validity of 7 days.
Our cancellation policy:
- in case of a firm booking we require a deposit of 30% of the total amount
- free cancellation due 4 weeks before arrival
- from 4 weeks to 2 weeks we charge 30% from the total costs
- from 2 weeks due 2 days before arrival we charge 80%
- 2 days before arrival or in case of no-show, the total amount will be charged.
Cancellation update Fall 2023:
30% deposit for a firm booking
free cancellation 8 days befor arrival
from 7 days before arrival we charge 70%
In case of cancellations such as illness, (also Covid) personal reasons ect. the above rules will be invoked.
For these reasons we recommend in any case to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
Good to know:
check in : Your room is ready for occupancy time from 14.00. On request, but unfortunately not in high season, a “late” check-out is also possible. For this we charge 30€.
If your arrival is after 19.00 o’clock, we deposit your room card in one of the small safes directly at the main entrance. You will be informed about the PIN in time.
Pets: on request (not in every room category) 15€/day
tourist tax: from 01.01.2024 we charge 2,90€ (children up to 13,99 years are free)
Garage parking space on request 7€/day
Our breakfast hours: 07.30 o’clock to 10.00 o’clock
Packed lunch: You leave early in the morning for hiking? We will take care of your catering! We will gladly provide a packed lunch for you.
Opening hours of our wellness area: pool from 10.00 – 20.00, sauna from 15.00 – 20.00
without a car through South Tyrol
The Guest Pass includes the free use of the public transport throughout South Tyrol. The Guest Pass also includes a colourful weekly programme as well as discounts (see corresponding lists).
Geographic area of use – Südtirol Integrated Transport Network:
- Buses (bus, city bus, urban and extra-urban buses)
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trient/Trento and Mals/Malles to Innichen/San Candido or Vierschach/Versciaco
- Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen/Rio di Pusteria-Maranza, Burgstall-Vöran/Postal-Verano, Vilpian-Mölten/Vilpiano-Meltina, Bozen-Kohlern/Bolzano-Colle, Bozen-Ritten/BolzanoRenon
- Mendel/Mendola funicular
- Ritten/Renon narrow-gauge railway
- PostBus Schweiz (between Mals/Malles Venosta and Müstair)
- Excluded are: Nightliner, long-distance trains (e.g. EC and Intercity trains, Railjet, Frecce, Italo), as well as the following lines in the summer months: 439, 442 (Pragsertal/ Braies from July 10th), 440 (Fischleintal) & 444 (Three Peek Dolomites – Auronzo Refuge Hut). Reservations for these lines at the tourist offices or www.prags.bz/en.
- An additional ticket must be bought for bicycles, dogs and other types of animals!
Your activity program
See the best side of the summer – and with a view: Ice Climbing Wall, Snow Shoe Tour or Ski-Technique-Day… The possibilities and events are as colourful and varied as the flowers on the lush meadows are!
Feel like some homemade ice cream, colourful cakes, a little snack or simply wanna enjoy a bit of dolce vita in the village? Walk across the street and sit down at Café Domino, you’re always welcome here!
we charge your car
Environmental protection is also close to our heart, so we offer the service of an e-charging station (fee required)